Are You Looking to Grow as a Fitness Professional?
Then we want to hear from you!
Please complete the application form below.
To learn more about us and what we really do watch the video below:
Small Group Personal Training Coach Expectations:
- Educates (explains the purpose of the training)
- Leads groups (what to do, where to do it and when to do it)
- Executes training sessions according to "session plan" & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Modifies exercises, time and repetitions to suit all participants individually
- Responsible for security and safety
- Perform attendance check
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring members progress after each session
- Responsible for setting up and cleaning up
- Opens and closes the facility according to routine
Personal Training (PT) Expectations:
- Tests and assesses physical abilities and work capacity
- Writes, evaluates and adapts training programs
- Books & conducts member Goal Reviews
- Conduct Free Intro with leads
- Book and implement Free Intro
- Sells and administer memberships
The above roles are not limited to these expectations and it is expected that you will an experience that could be described as excellent.